We strive to maintain and strengthen our position as a reliable and sought-after supplier of technology and services to the energy industry.
In connection with this effort, we decided to implement an integrated system encompassing quality management as defined in ISO 9001: 2008, environmental protection standard ISO 14001: 2004 and the management of occupational health and safety, including the provision of fire protection, in terms of ISO 45001:2018.
We are committed to:
- Meeting customer expectations by clearly defining contractual terms and their consistent adherence.
- Improving the management of contracts by using computer networks and the electronic processing of documents.
- Achieving greater efficiency through the continuous improvement of the management system, individual processes, levels of environmental protection and occupational safety and health.
- Raising the qualifications of employees and further developing their technical and technological background. Maintaining and improving the status of devices contributing to the fulfillment of customer requirements and securing environmental protection as well as work safety.
- Strictly abiding by laws and in the field of environmental protection and occupational health and safety striving to overcome them. Fulfill other requirements, the company undertaking to fulfill them.
- Preventing environmental pollution and when ensuring production heeding the selection of suppliers that do not go above the permitted level.
- Preventing risks in occupational safety and minimizing the essential risks associated with the activities of our company. The company is also committed to the prevention of incidents, accidents and damage to the health of employees.
- Aiming to pass on information about the effects of our activities on the environment and risk factors in the area of occupational health and safety, informing all employees and other interested parties.
- Properly fulfilling financial obligations to our suppliers as well as an emphasis on quality as well as meeting deadlines and price range of their deliveries, while respecting the principles of environmental protection and occupational safety.
This company policy was approved by the CEO on 6th October 2019.